Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's Contest Time

So I have been thinking that this blog is a little one sided. I creates this for you (my readers) and me. Well I guess you can say mainly me because I had no readers when I first started this blog, and who knows if I have any now; but that is another story.
I want to hear your uncensored thoughts. That's right blog world I am creating UnRT's first contest. Send your uncensored thoughts to me and the lucky winner will be featured on UnRT (plus there could be a better prize when I think of it). Also feel free to send me topics you want to hear me rant and rave about.

Email your entries to csilver18@gmail.com by December 21st.
I will announce the winner by December 31st. So get excited and start recycling your thoughts for me.
Happy blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment